Altogas Covid - 19 Plan
COVID-19 is disrupting our lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times and for choosing Altogas for all your propane needs.
What we are doing for your benefit:
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. Our staff has been instructed to keep a safe distance from customers. Our technicians and drivers will not enter your home if someone is sick.
What you can do for our employees:
- If you have a service call scheduled and someone in your home is sick, please alert us. This also applies if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Keep a safe distance after letting one of our employees into your home
- Use the Altogas customer portal on your computer or smartphone to request deliveries, service or to pay on your account. The Altogas customer portal can be found at www.altogas.com. You can also download the Altogas app for your smartphone or tablet from the Apple App Store or for Android on the Google Play store.