GRILLED LEMONADE RECIPE
8 Servings • 30 Minutes
- On a cutting board, halve the lemons and coat the cut sides with a thin layer of sugar.
- Place the lemons on the grill cut side down and cook them over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes, until caramelized.
- Remove lemons from grill and cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Juice lemons into a half gallon (2 liter) pitcher.
- Once all the lemons are juiced, add the white sugar, lemon rings, water, and ice (see note). Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- NOTE: Do not add the ice if preparing ahead of time. Add the ice immediately before serving.
- 5 medium lemons
- 1 lemon, sliced into rings
- 1 cup white sugar, plus additional for coating
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups ice
Jalapeño Popper Burgers
4 Servings • 30 Minutes
- Make filling: Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, and jalapeños. Season with salt and pepper, then fold in cooked bacon.
- Form ground beef into 8 large, thin rounds (about ¼”). Spoon about ¼ cup of filling mixture onto one patty, then place a second patty on top. Pinch edges to seal burger and re-shape into a disc if necessary. Repeat with remaining patties and filling mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Season burgers on both sides with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Place on grill and cook until cooked through to your liking, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Sandwich with burger buns and serve immediately.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 jalapeños, minced
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 angus ground beef
- 4 burger buns
- 1 large loaf, halved
- 1 15-oz. jar pizza sauce
- 3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 c. pepperoni
- 1/4 c. black olives
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin half moons
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
Grilled Pizza Bread
6 Servings • 25 Minutes
- Scoop out the middles from both bread halves to create shallow boats.
- Spread pizza sauce onto each half then top with mozzarella, pepperoni, black olives, red onion, green bell pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Wrap bread loosely with aluminum foil and place over campfire (or on a hot grill) and cook until the cheese is melty and the crust is toasted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes until slicing.
Grilled Pineapple Sundaes
4 Servings • 10 Minutes
- Heat grill to high. Grill pineapple until charred, 1 minute per side.
- Top each pineapple slice with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with dulce de leche or caramel. Top with shredded coconut and serve immediately.
- 4 pineapple slices
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Dulce de leche, for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
Recipes by Delish: