- 1 ½ cups roasted pumpkin, sliced
- 1 bunch kale, coarsely chopped
- 6 small multi-colored potatoes
- 1 apple, cubed
- 4 poached eggs, 1 per serving
- 2 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- creamy pumpkin dressing
- Optional: roasted and spiced pumpkin seeds for topping
- Heat your oven to 400°F. Cube the potatoes, and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle them with Colavita Olive Oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place them in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes.
- Heat up a grill. Slice the meat from a roasted pumpkin into strips. Brush with Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill about 1 minute on each side. Remove from the heat and set aside on a plate.
- Rip the kale into bite-sized pieces and place in small, personal-sized bowls. Cube the apple and add it to the kale.
- Add in the roasted potatoes, a sprinkle of the spiced nuts and drizzle with the creamy pumpkin dressing.
- Top with a poached egg, some freshly chopped parsley, salt and freshly ground black pepper