- 6 walleye fillets
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil EVVO
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp chili seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 0.25 tsp cracked black pepper
- Avocado Rach
- Mix the EVOO with fresh lime juice, chili seasoning, garlic salt, and cracked black pepper. Pat the walleye filets dry on both sides and brush generously with the mixture.
- Preheat grill to med-high and cook for 6-7 minutes per side. Or cook the walleye in a preheated 400-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Taco Toppings: Diced tomatillo, sliced red onion, diced avocado, pan-fried collard greens, spicy garlic dill grape tomatoes, chopped cilantro, avocado, served on scorched flour tortillas with a squeeze of lime juice over the taco. Add avocado ranch if you like!